As a result of Sarbanes-Oxley, companies are more than ever held accountable for identifying and managing business risks. Enterprise Risk Management objectives include ensuring
- Analyzed and understood by Management.
- Communicated by Management to the Board.
- Managed through business strategy and operating activities.
Unify integrates Enterprise Risk Management into the normal cycle of Planning and Execution.
- Operating risks of organizations within the enterprise are analyzed and managed effectively.
- Risk management performance is verifiable.
- Business Unit activities align to direction from Enterprise and Circle leadership.
- Operating risks are managed as a natural aspect of Business planning activities.
- Enterprise risk management performance can be verified using common repository for planning data.