- Assess a situation and provide a clear formulation of the problem.
- Discover new sources of revenue and profitability.
- Identify opportunities which can be maximized to make the most of the organizations resources.
- Identify the relevant key facts to focus on and prioritize issues.
- Ensure complex ideas are stored and presented logically.
- Securely share key information on all aspects of the performance management cycle - via the Web.
- Improve corporate accountability by sharing a single unified version of the truth across the enterprise.
- Make faster, smarter business decisions based on timely, accurate plan results.
- Cut planning cycle times to save time
and money while adjusting to continuing
changes in conditions and priorities.
- Ensure Employee Performance
objectives are aligned to strategic or
- Conduct relevant evaluations,
ensuring goals are adjusted to suit
changing business conditions.
- Increase employee engagement while
providing meaningful coaching and
- Reduce administrative overhead and